Wednesday, October 1

No Halloween cupcakes in my house ... yet

It's October 1, and I've decorated my house for Halloween. I swore this morning that I would not do any decorating because I had just too much stuff crowding the closet that houses the decorations. Cut to me figuring out how much stuff I have in the closet. Then I organized it. Then, I realized that the Halloween stuff wasn't that hard to get to, and that I really should get all that stuff out before Mommy gets here. And that, right there, is the road map to how my house is all festooned with witches, ghosts, pumpkins and the random skeleton. Oh yeah, and the jar of heebie jeebies. So here it is, the way my head works when I don't want to do something, but then do it anyway, having obsessively conquered the issue that was stopping me in the first place, and ultimately making my whole world a bit brighter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your Home around Halloween. Always so festive, and always candy. I am so excited for you two to live close by.