Thursday, October 23

Baby tiger picture is unrelated to post content

Since it's been a week between blogs, and since I have given myself only 10 minutes to come up with something this morning, I shall run with a stream of consciousness thing, if you don't mind. I'll number them though, so there at least looks like some order.
1. I'm taking the car in ... again ... this morning. The "Check Engine Soon" light is on, and oh yeah, the rear driver window won't go up or down. It's stuck in a state of almost all the way up, and has been since Tuesday. Who knows what the car wants to have checked in its engine, but I'm hoping it's something lame and easy ... and cheap.
2. Sydney and I were out in California last weekend for her birthday celebrations, which consisted of an awesome party; a trip to Disneyland (yay Megs for meeting us for lunch); a lot of time in the car; and playing with new toys.
3. We both got over our colds, but I think we're relapsing a bit this week. I've woken up with a snotty nose the last two mornings, and Sydney's taking her time about getting up to her normal energy levels. Today, I'm sure, will be better. I just hate so much snorting and sniffing around the house. I have no idea what we'll do today.
4. I had a fantastic time with all my friends and family this past weekend, and I appreciate everyone who made any part of any of my days sparkle! You all rock!

No comments: