Wednesday, September 10

Maybe Coach, maybe Kate ... we'll see

It's like the shops know that Mom and I are planning a day at the mall on Friday. I received an Internets-only, 20-percent off coupon at J.Crew for three days only, ending Friday night; Brian got a 30-percent off coupon at Lucky Brand for this week in the mail; and Gymboree is having its Baby Sale and earning Gymbucks. And ... I really need a new bag. Huzzah! Coincidentally, I was planning on stopping in those shops Friday anyway. Fate! Kismet! Destiny! Yummy shopping!
Of course, all that fun isn't for a couple days. Mom will be arriving tomorrow, around lunch time, and happiness will ensue for the next few days! Yay me!

I feel like there's something else I wanted to tell you, but I can't remember. I hate it when that happens. I'm sure I'll think of it at 3:17 a.m., but there's no way I'll post a blog then, as I'll be all tired and barely mobile. I still can't think of it. Damn. Whatever.

No comments: