Friday, August 1

Where, oh where, to plug it in?

I've only got 49 minutes until this day is done, and it's imperative that I have my August avatar up on August 1, for some reason. I don't know. Anyway, I've been watching a lot of Gladiator over the last couple weeks (you know how HBO works), and found this particular outfit quite fetching because of it. No, I wouldn't rather be sporting something like this than my more comfortable uniform of jeans and a t-shirt in everyday life. Still, wouldn't it be kinda neat to be so feminine all the time? And to watch Russell Crowe wander around in a short skirt?
Randoms: 1.) Pamela and I have decided that yes, the Red Sox will be better off without Manny Ramirez. Really, we got his best years of production out of him, two World Series rings (something he won't get with the Dodgers, certainly), and he'll only go downhill from here. Have at him, L.A. He'll miss the Nation, that's for sure. He just doesn't know it yet. And who needs someone so clearly unhappy in Boston anyway? And don't you love that he went 2-4 in his first game, while the new kid, Bay, helped the Red Sox win their game in the 12th? 2.) Once again, Brett Favre has irritated me. Dude, take the money. Go home. Leave the team alone. 3.) Disneyland has raised their park admission prices. 4.) I need to get a Dustbuster. Having witnessed what a toddler with two saltine crackers can do to a sofa this afternoon, it's become a priority. It's on the list for tomorrow, along with the grocery store and pet supply store for doggy food.
Well, now that's a good smattering of stuff, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you get the cool cone dirt devil that comes in different colors!!

Anonymous said...

Manny has to get his hair cut.

You know what happend to Hercules.