Thursday, August 14

Take your time, dudes, there's no late fee

Since I'm sure you all are so concerned, I'll alleviate your worry: Yes, we are one of the thousands of Netflix subscribers dealing with a shipping snafu. But here's the fun -- we don't really care, since we're hanging out with NBC HD every night anyway. Sure, I could be going conniption fit over my overwhelming need to have Jericho, Season Two; Disc 2 in my home, but I'm not. I feel bad for all those people out there who are freaking out because they don't have their movie in the their mailbox. As in fact, I've got Disc 2 of The Big Easy: Season One chilling on the movie shelf, and I'm so dying to sit for a night and watch the second six episodes, but as a matter of importance, the Olympics are a bigger attraction for nighttime entertainment. So I'll hang out, watch the Games and patiently wait for Netflix to figure themselves out.

No comments: