Thursday, August 21

They're for Archery and Badminton

I've got this crazy-long post about the Olympic sports, but decided that I should wait until the games are over before putting it up here. Who knows what will happen over the next few days? Let's wait and see! But I did get intrigued by all the sport logos; you know, the pictures designed for each sport. I'll post one of my favorites up here for you.
But can you believe that both the men and the women in the 4 x 100 relay dropped the baton? I agree with the runner who suggested that someone's got a voodoo doll trained on U.S. track athletes.

I'm sorry. I'm drained creatively right now. I'm like, "Kimmie? What's with your head? You haven't had a decent post in too many days. Get it together!"
It's like I need to be hit in the head with a birdie or something!

No comments: