Saturday, August 2

It needs 21 hours for a full charge?!

I got my DustBuster this morning. It's red and white, and promises to suck up any number of food items left in places by my daughter. According to the box, this fantastic machine should be able to pick up every bit of saltine cracker, crushed goldfish, dried strawberry, and crumbled graham cracker in between my sofa cushions and all over my carpet. Yay! But since I know you've been so wondering about the where-to-plug-it-in situation, I'll tell you right now: There actually is an extra plug in the laundry room/area! Sweet! I've hung up my new DustBuster above my washer, and it's charging, right now, as I write this. Awesome. Next time that kid goes crunchy with a cracker, I'll be ready for it.
Oh yeah, and I'm so excited to tell you that Brian and I already have our tickets for The Dark Knight tomorrow morning! We'll be sitting in air-conditioned comfort at the 9:15 a.m. show, and then will be trying someplace new for lunch. So it's kind of like our anniversary, but about two weeks late ... and backwards ... and in the middle of the day.

No comments: