Sunday, July 20

Yep, that's our Elvis

I'm trying really hard to stay away from any The Dark Knight stuff going on out there because Brian and I are going to go see it tomorrow night ... for our seventh wedding anniversary! Yikes! I can't believe it's been seven years since that awesomely amazing weekend, you know? I thought it was incredible how quickly the last 21 months have gone by with the kid, but wow, to think about seven whole years since that small, little intimate weekend in Vegas in July. (A special shout-out to Auntie Donna, who will be hanging out with the kid tomorrow night while Mommy and Daddy are out and about.) I even asked Brian if he was interested in checking out the video with me tonight. I got a resounding no for that, but really, I've been thinking about that video for a while now. Katy and I will sit and watch it together in the near future, but I think I'd really like to sit and check it out on my own first. It'll be weird, because I really haven't seen any part of it in a long, long time. Katy missed the wedding because of a swim meet, so watching it with her will be a trip. She doesn't know about any of the cheesiness, does she?
Wow. Seven years. Don't they go by in a blink...

1 comment:

-T. said...

7 YEARS?! How the heck did THAT happen!? HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! CONGRATS!

PS -- Didn't you LOVE Dark Knight?