Tuesday, July 15

Would I be a pirate? Um, yes!

I finally got the cable box issue taken care of this morning! Hurray! Here's the deal: Cox likes to have signal strength in the boxes that registers from -10 to 10 (whatever that means). The box in my bedroom was showing a robust -16. Ah, so that would be the problem. The technician increased the signal strength into the box, and assures me that it should work much better now. I'll admit to it being a tad bit faster, but we'll see how consistent it is over the next few weeks. The tech also installed an amplifier on the cable box in the living room, as that signal wasn't as strong as he could get it, either.
Katy and I had a yummy dinner at The Cheesecake Factory tonight, and brought back the most delicious dessert. It's actually a combination I haven't had in a long time: fresh strawberry cheesecake with hot fudge for dipping. See, this is one of the reasons why I love Katy so much; she doesn't hesitate to dig in to the desserts with me, and even said while considering where we should have dinner tonight, "We haven't had a really good dessert in a while."
I received a whole new questionnaire from Jeannine and Andrea tonight. (I also had a tremendously wonderful chat with Andy late this afternoon. Yay!) It was titled, "50 Odd Things About Me." I love that the first question asked if I liked bleu cheese (no). But you all know how I love those Q&A e-mails, so I jumped right into it. No, I won't paste it here for you all; it's way too long. You'll have to request it via e-mail. (Insert winking smiley face here.)
I think I'm going to grow out my bangs.

No comments: