Saturday, July 19

Sony, 32-inch, HDTV; it's just awesome

Check it out, dudes!
It's my new TV, and its new home in the bedroom! I love it so much more than that old, huge monstrosity that I've been watching since it was moved here from the living room. Look! Notice how it doesn't weigh 1,000 pounds! See how it sits back, deftly avoiding little fingers! Peer at its height and suspension over the accompanying components! And please ignore the fact that it was set to Max & Ruby when I took this picture!
Well, besides that unfortunate programming gaffe, I am so excited to have a new visual obsession on my dresser. Rock on! Best Buy loves me today. It's so much fun shopping in that store when you buy something big. We had an actual reason to push around the flat cart this morning, not just for the baby seat in the front. And you know, when you're pushing a fat TV through the store towards the check-out, associates actually say thank you for visiting the store as you pass them. I like that! So much more respect ... um, outgoing, proactive respect ... then when you're just wandering through the shop and pick up a movie or something.
Just one thing though: that little box in the corner that pops up every time the audio goes from mono to mono to stereo is really irritating. Anyone know how I can get that to stop? It's nowhere in the book!

No comments: