Sunday, July 13

Page 191, and I'm not done for the night either

Seriously, you guys, I've been reading a new book, one from my list over there, for about 90 minutes straight. And it feels awesome. Actually, it feels like I should be doing something else, kinda like a hooky day. And that feels even more awesome.

Shingles Watch: Day 9
Everything is crusty, everything is shrinking, and everything is less itchy. Yay me!!

Check out the headline here from Yahoo!'s OMG celebrity news and gossip page: "Angelina Jolie Gives Births to Twins." First of all, rock on to Brad and Angelina for continuing to enjoy themselves and their children by adding to their family. But secondly, really OMG? "Births"? What the hell? You must have a proofreader there, right? Do you need one? Let me know, because I could have saved you from this front-page disaster.

No comments: