Thursday, July 3

I felt bad for Kevin Sorbo

We just stopped watching Meet the Spartans. We, valiantly, I think, made it through the first half, but once the guy with the man boobs was blinded, it was time to be over. I was finished about five minutes into it, but Brian made me soldier through it more, until he too was overcome by the dumbness of the film. I'm going to make an executive decision right here, right now: No more movie mockeries. They've officially become too dumb to waste my time, and that's that.
Tomorrow, we head down to Brian's hometown for a visit with his parents for the long weekend. I don't know if we'll make it to any fireworks show, though we have been told that the town has a "cute" display. But on my short list of activities to do is to see Hancock. I cannot wait to check out this movie. I so hope it's as good as I hope it is.
But since I'll be away from my computer, I don't know if I'll be able to blog at all.
Have a Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: