Friday, July 25

Departure time: About 6:30 a.m.

Well, I'm yawning, so that must mean that I had a good and productive day today, right? I think I've got all my bases covered for the drive out to Cali tomorrow morning. Sydney's packed, I'm packed, and all the sundries are packed. All that's left is Oliver's toys, the toiletries, and to put everything in the car. I've got to drop Brian at the airport butt-ass early, so I'll definitely be up to be out of the house on time. Yeah, we're leaving here at 5 a.m. That's early. However, he's heading out to Connecticut to hang out with Dave for a few days, and they'll have a good time. All kinds of boy/male bonding will ensue, I'm sure.
Me? Well, Sydney, Oliver and I will be out in Cali hanging out with Mom. Yay us! Lisa flew out yesterday to stay a couple days and then to drive back with us tomorrow. We've had so much fun! We had dinner with Katy last night; rocked Gymboree this morning; and ran ridiculous errands this afternoon. It's just awesome having her to hang out with the last couple days!
Anyway, I'm out. Catch you tomorrow!

No comments: