Monday, April 7

That pizza hit the s-p-o-t

What a day! And the only event glaring in my mind right now is that my kid took a two-and-a-half hour nap this morning and I have nothing to show for it. I didn't even take out the trash (though I did later in the afternoon). I got my books and my concert tickets though, so that's super awesome! Let's see, I did make it to Target this afternoon. I had a small but distinguished list, and managed to stick to it well. I got my 5x7 picture frame and a replacement turtle-aquarium crib-hanging music box for my baby's room (her turtle's fish stopped swimming), and a Reese's peanut butter cup. Out the door for $32. Sweet!
And I totally didn't know how to open the parking lot gate for the Domino's guy tonight. He actually called me from the gate, asked for the code to get in, and I had to tell him that I had no idea what it was. He chilled on the phone while I dug through my apartment paperwork, and I finally found the procedure. Of course, by then, someone was exiting the other gate and he snuck in that way. Oh well, so I couldn't put the code into practice; at least I'll know it for the next time it's required!

My DWTS voting (9 votes allowed):
Kristi Yamaguchi ~ 2 votes ~ I think she's got a real shot at winning this based on pure talent, precision and technique. It's time for a woman to win this competition again, I think, and Kristi's got the best chance.
Shannon Elizabeth ~ 2 votes ~ Yes, I voted twice for her. I like her improvement in technique and confidence. She's another one who's got a great shot ... if Kristi breaks a leg or something.
Jason Taylor, Marlee Matlin, Priscilla Presley, Mario, Cristian de la Fuente ~ 1 vote each ~ I got lots of one-vote love.
Adam Carolla and Marissa J-something Winokur are both walking away tonight without my support. I don't usually diss two contestants this way, but the both of them really have to go. Marissa just whines too much, and my goodness, someone needs to quiet Adam Carolla.

No comments: