Monday, April 28

Of course, Mom prefers the raspberry

Sad, sad news, everyone! One of my very favorite restaurants, the incomparable Off Vine, located in Hollywood, was gutted by fire yesterday! Awful, awful, awful! I mean, this is one of the best places in the world, and some fire had the audacity to burn through it? Inconceivable! To their credit, the owners have said that they will rebuild. I will certainly be waiting in line when they reopen. Four words for you: BEST. CHOCOLATE. SOUFFLE. EVER.

My DWTS voting (6 votes allowed):
Kristi Yamaguchi ~ 2 votes. Yes, for the first time, she's not atop the leader board. So what. I actually think that they scored her low because they want to add more tension to the show. No biggie. She'll win.
Cristian de la Fuente, Mario, Marissa Jaret Winokur, Jason Taylor ~ 1 vote each. And they will come back to dance another day.
Well, Shannon Elizabeth, I am officially over your emotional freakouts, awkward arms and legs, and the "showmance" with Derek. I'm sorry to say it, but you get no vote love from me this week.

No comments: