Thursday, April 24

I will put some of the ideas into practice

I can't believe that it's 10:30 p.m. already, and I'm not even close to being ready for my 10 p.m. bedtime. I especially like it when I'm in my pajamas and ready to go to sleep at 9:45 p.m. It makes me feel like a responsible adult ... you know, since I'm getting a whole lot of sleep. But not tonight, as Lost now rolls from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m., and I don't get anything done before that show starts, since there's all that Scrubs, The Office and 30 Rock goodness before it. I think I'll just have to be comfortable with Thursday night being a complete wash for anything productive.
Hey, did you know that having a plant in your office, on your desk, helps negate all the radiation and bad karma produced by your computer while it's on? I didn't know that either, until I read this very cool little book, 1001 Little Things You Can Do to Help Save the Planet. In it was that little nugget about the plant. (You mock, but just watch me, I will go out and buy a house plant for my office tomorrow!) I'm liking a few of the suggestions, although so many of the others were so out of my league, as an apartment dweller and as someone who really kinda values their time more than making my own floor polish out of lemon wedges and baking soda.

No comments: