Friday, March 28

They're just so pretty; do they smell good?

I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to keep up with the weekend movie trifecta, but I would, someday, like to go see the cherry blossoms in Washington, D.C.
And so goes my head tonight. I'm tired, a bit from the walking around and a bit from the sun, but I am definitely looking forward to a decent night's sleep. Mom, Auntie Donna and I wandered around the spring art festival today, having happily left Sydney at home with the babysitter. So, the tally? I have the most fantastic bookcase in my bedroom, some very cool art for Sydney's walls, and a thing for my own wall.
I love how art festivals bring out the "I have space for this no matter how big it is" in most everyone wandering through them. Large metal sculpture ... sure! Funky, colorful canvas of hearts ... you bet! Random springy animal for the garden .. of course!

No comments: