Wednesday, March 19

My method's not madness anymore

It's the middle of March, and you all know what that means! It's time for me to completely obliterate a college basketball bracket!
You know, I fill one out every year, and every year, it's demolished be the second round. Last year, I think I lost my tourney winner in the regional semifinals.
But this year is a bracket of change. I took the time this morning to do a little research, find out about a few of the teams, and for the first time, I don't have a bracket based on guesses, seedings and hunches. Brian calls this education my version of cheating, since I've always seemed to take pride in my lack of knowledge about the college basketball. And in fact, most times I did. But not this year. Nope, this year, I think I may impress even myself.
By the way, I've picked UCLA to take the whole thing.

No comments: