Sunday, March 2

That's me in the background

I've always wanted to go on safari in Africa. Not the whole shooting and killing safari, but the more humane, picture-taking kind of safari. So when I saw this outfit option for this month's avatar, I simply had to use it. You see how white her legs are? As are mine.
There's still so much of the world I'd like to see, you know? I'd actually make a list of all the places I'd like to see over there on the left, but my inability to cross off any items in any kind of a timely manner would just depress me. So, yeah, Africa, but some more time in Europe would be awesome, too. And I heard that the Great Wall of China is disintegrating in places, so I'd like to see that before it disappears. Huh. Maybe I will make the list. It can be more of a "goal and ambition" type of list instead of a "good luck trying to get there" list. I'll spend some time coming up with it though, so don't be looking for it right now.

No comments: