Wednesday, January 23

No wonder they waited so long to do this one

Dude, you guys, I just watched one of the most ridiculous movies that I've wasted my time on in a long while. Do not, I repeat, do not, spend an hour and 30 minutes watching Rush Hour 3. You might think it's going to be fun and campy like the first two Rush Hour movies, but it will not be. It will be stupid, it will be annoying, and it will be contrived. It will suck the intelligence straight out of your brain, as if there was an actual hose going from your head into the DVD itself.
We were about 24 minutes into the film when I had had enough. Brian said, "Let's give it another 30 minutes." I said, "In 30 minutes, there will only be 30 minutes left. If we're waiting, then we're in this one for the long haul." And yes, we finished it; a movie so stupid that I'm not even going to waste my brain space finding a photo from the movie to post along with this rant. I wish I hadn't promised to list the "Last five movies I've seen," over in the left column there, so I could forget about this colossal irritation faster.

Update: But then, when I uploaded the post, it looked so bad without any photo that I actually did do a search for images from Rush Hour 3. And now I'm ashamed of these neuroses and that they wouldn't let me slack off on this one post.

No comments: