Saturday, January 12

Catching ZZZs by midnight

I suppose I should be excited to have an evening all to myself. But much to my dismay, I really don't have any projects that I'd like to accomplish that would require, not only Sydney sleeping, but Brian being out of the house. Yes, Brian's friend, Dave, arrived in town this morning, and the boys are out whooping it up at goodness-knows what kind of bars tonight. I was not made privy to their itinerary. I do, however, know that some sort of strip club will be visited.
As it stands though, right now, I've got my iPod plugged in to iTunes getting it all updated and synced. I've got the television on one of those cable music channels ("The '90s," in case I'm not feeling old enough with my birthday around the corner). I've got about three more sips of iced tea. I guess I could put all my photos in the photo albums, but that just seems so boring. Actually, that's a good project, now that I spend some time thinking about it. Perhaps I'll embark on that one after I'm done here.
Of course, it's also almost 11:30 p.m., and maybe a good night's sleep will do me better. I yawn. Yes, sleeping will be the best activity for me right now.

No comments: