Wednesday, January 16

Brrr. Chilly!

Hee, hee. So I've got on this pair of jeans that I've had for a really long time. This past summer, they developed a bit of a hole in the knee, and it's grown quite a bit due to my stubbornness in continuing to wear the jeans. Tonight, as I walked across the apartment, I noticed the strangest feeling. I had a draft on my knee ... ... and it was cold! I couldn't believe it! My knee had actually gotten cold from the air blowing through the hole just from the force of my walking! How funny is that!?! I love it when I'm surprised by random stuff! Now these jeans will forever be in my closet, never to be donated or tossed out. They're the draft-on-my-knee jeans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell your mom where the jeans are or they will disappear.

Private joke Babe.