Wednesday, January 16

Baby gifts, baby gifts, baby gifts

It's not that I've forgotten about the births of these babies, it's just that I haven't had the money or brainpower to sit down and buy stuff for each of them. I mean, come on, let's count: Susan and Liam's Peter, John and Heide's Jorie, and Josh and Dawn's Cole. They are soon to be joined by Kerry and Bob's third (April), Alice and Matt's first (March), and Emily and Jon's first (June). So many babies! [Editor's note: Don't any of you ask me about another one. I'm happy with the one angel asleep in the next room. Implying that I should, once again, flirt with insanity is grounds for getting your butt kicked at this point in time.]
But for these little tykes, all it takes is a bit of time trolling the baby sites to see where everyone is registered. I will say this: I have a new appreciation for what a new mom need. However, even knowing all that, I probably will still just get them all pajamas, since those are my favorite things to buy for kids.

Damn. It's 9:02 p.m. I promised myself I'd be done on the computer by 9. Okay, I'm outie.

No comments: