Saturday, December 8

Ugh, I hate boxing

Because he was on Dancing with the Stars, Floyd Mayweather is on my radar. Because of that, Brian and I are currently watching Mayweather fight Ricky Hatton on HBO. The undercard leading up to the title fight sucked big time, but the main fight seems to be able to accomplish the impossible: keep Brian awake past 10 p.m. I don't like boxing. Yet inexplicably, I'm still watching this fight instead of doing other, more productive, things.
In looking at my day, I am ridiculously pleased to have had a nice, long conversation with Julia. I miss her so. She moved back to Boston shortly after I moved back west. I swear, we are destined to forever live on opposite sides of the country.
And the Franck family has won my unofficial race to get out Christmas cards. Theirs arrived on Wednesday. We haven't received any others since, so I can only imagine that everyone else in my circle is running as far behind as I. I don't even know what kind of picture I'll use this year. I do not think that I'll be able to get Sydney and Oliver together, as he still tends to avoid her like the plague, so that little fancy will go by the wayside. I foresee another "double" picture card in my Christmasy future.

No comments: