Friday, November 16

In the morning!

What kind of a person knocks on a random apartment door to ask the location of another apartment door at 4:20 a.m.? Whoever that person is, they were at my door this morning at that precise time. I remember Oliver jumping off the bed and barking. I looked at the clock. I remember Brian saying to me, "Was that a knock at the door?" and him getting up and going to the kitchen window, which looks out to the front door. He came back and said, "It was a girl looking for a different apartment. She wanted to know if I knew where it was." Brian assumes she was a hooker. I assume nothing except that the girl is clearly illiterate of numbers since she couldn't find one apartment so knocked on a different one. And at that time of the morning? Ridiculous! I find the entire event stunning. I'm really still in shock that someone has that kind of audacity. If it hadn't happened to me, I would have a hard time believing it.

No comments: