Saturday, October 20

Schilling's pretty good

So obviously, what should have gone down in those two games in Cleveland, is that I should have been wearing my Schilling t-shirt. Because remarkably, in wearing the shirt during the last two games, the Red Sox have been able to pull out victories, and have now forced a deciding game seven in Fenway Park tomorrow night. I predict that they will win. They're on a hell of a run right now, and I don't think that the Indians, who looked so deliciously defeated tonight, are going to be the team to stop them. And I think that the Rockies, who have been thawing during this past week, will have a hard time coming up with the momentum that they will need to take on a raring and ready-to-go Red Sox team. Glimpses of 2004 flitter through my head, and I'm so excited for my team that I could just pee. Right here. Seriously. Pee.

No comments: