Tuesday, October 2

Isn't a beget a candy bar?

Yay! The Halloween decorations are officially up around the house, and we've got a distinct air of mischief and candy throughout our halls. I'm so happy! Of course, half of the stuff is new, some of it is still in the box awaiting next year and a bigger space, and other things had to be moved once or twice already because they just weren't high enough to avoid little fingers. We've got witches galore, jack-o-lanterns aplenty, a plethora of ghosts, and a nice selection of skeletons.
I've thrown away the rest of the Halloween Oreos. We've almost finished all the Twix bars and Snickers that we bought a couple weeks ago. The M&Ms seem to be lasting, but that will not be the case once the others are gone. I will, I think, buy Mounds and Almond Joys next time I'm at Target. It's a cunning tactic: buy the candy that you absolutely will not eat, begets body not expanding; begets a mind that will be happy.

I also was going to write about Britney and her kids, but the whole thing is so f*cking sad to me, I really didn't know where to begin. Here's hoping the next headline won't be a suicide announcement. She used to be so pretty. Now, she's just pathetic.

[Editor's note: I know that a beget isn't candy. It's just a fun headline.]

No comments: