Friday, October 5

Do you have this one in a 10?

I think that I could wear this shoe. I wouldn't, but I do think that I could.
So many times I look at a shoe and wonder, "Will I be able to walk around in that?" Of course, if I'm looking at a clog or mule, I automatically know that I won't. (I hate having to constantly think about my shoes: "Squeeze toes, shoe stays on; squeeze toes, shoe stays on," echoes through my head with each step.)
With a shoe like this though, I wonder. It'll stay attached to my foot with no extra effort or concentration. It'll support my non-existent arch. It'll be comfortable, I hope, and give my ankle some extra bolstering while walking around town or dancing in a club.
The drawbacks include, obviously, its hideousness. And the wedge heel -- as I absolutely hate wedge heels. Positives: it will match most everything because every color is represented in the shoe. It will make my stems and seat look longer (legs) and better (butt). It'll demand attention.
Still, it's not the Steve Madden plaid heels I bought just for the fun of it. These are probably much more expensive than those shoes were. So I could wear them, but probably wouldn't.

No comments: