Monday, October 1

Dear Sirs, NO CAVEMEN!

I've got to tell you: I think I could rock this Dancing with the Stars thing. All I need is to be a star, and I'd kick this competition's ass. Well, probably not, but I would LOVE to try it! Yes, hard work. Yes, competing on national television and you could fall on your butt like Jennie Garth did. Yes, getting kicked off. But still! How much fun does that look like? So cool to be learning in such an intense amount of time!
And I am loving Helio and Julianne. I think I'll forecast them and Sabrina and Mark for the finals. I will vote for Julianne and Helio all the way. That girl, Sabrina, is bugging me on the most simplest level. I don't know what it is, but she's on my last nerve and there's no getting her off it.
And my god, would ABC please stop showing the cavemen? Odds are that the stupid excuse for a show will be off the air in a couple weeks anyway. Don't waste my time and injure my eyes by showing those dudes on a bright, happy show like DWTS. I'm gonna write a letter.

Anyway, it's been a whole week since all the new shows started, and I think that, now, I will share with you my television schedule.
Monday: Dancing with the Stars, Chuck and Heroes. My DVR is busy that night.
Tuesday: Dancing the with Stars results show
Wednesday: Pushing Daisies (we're gonna try this one out), Gossip Girl, Bionic Woman
Thursday: 30 Rock, The Office, Big Shots
Friday: n/a
Saturday: n/a
Sunday: Shark
I must say, thank goodness there's no Jericho or Lost until mid-season. I'm booked up for a while!

No comments: