Tuesday, October 23

26 new experiences so far

Is anyone else out there love, love, loving the Starbucks iTunes Song of the Day? I simply can not get enough of them. I've got Brian collecting them every morning, and get a little jolt of joy whenever I can get one myself. (Like yesterday. Dave Matthews Band.) The songs are only available until November 8, and the download codes expire the end of the year, so I feel like it's a great find every time I get one. Sometimes, yes, I really am that simple.
What I'm digging about the songs the most is the fact that all but maybe two or three so far are songs that I would never download from iTunes on my own. I love the thrill of adventure in getting something from an artist I've never heard of, and listening to a new song that I could absolutely love or really, really hate. Is there anything else in the world that has that kind of an unpredictable twist to it? (Besides baby gender or Lost.) Is there any other situation that we could enter into blindly, but know that, no matter what, we'll be safe at the end of the trip? It's fantastic.

No comments: