Thursday, September 13

Why George Clooney? Why not?

All right. So I'm back up and running on my own computer, after several days of frustration, and, it turns out, only five minutes on the phone with Cox Communications. Apparently, their little modem doesn't like it when you switch computers without giving it a heads up, so it's been a bit temperamental, and refusing to acknowledge my Apple. So, what I have to do now is, when I plug the Ethernet cable into my computer, I have to restart the modem and give it a chance to synch up with the Apple. Same with Brian's PC. One more step in this world of "technology makes it easier." At any rate, having my own computer means that I can finally upload pictures from the computer to Walgreens. It's weird, isn't it, how using a computer that's not yours specifically is just a little off? Brian's computer is fine and all, it even surpasses mine in some ways, though I'd never tell him that, but it just isn't mine. Now, I've got mine again, and all is well.

No comments: