Wednesday, September 26

It's all good on Wednesday

So I know that you're all thinking: What exactly is Kimmie G. watching this season on television? I've been reluctant to say, as I haven't yet watched everything that I'm trying out, but tonight, I'm at an impasse for the first time this fall. There are three, count them, three shows that I want to check out at 8 p.m., and my DVR can only record two at a time. ... And it won't let me watch the third at the same time. So here I am, stuck between Bionic Woman, Private Practice and Gossip Girl.
Just so you know, I recorded Private Practice and Gossip Girl, and gave Bionic Woman the live feed. I already know that I love, love, love Gossip Girl. I already know that I love Tim Daly, who's co-starring in Private Practice. I figured my best bet would be to try Bionic Woman, as that is the only real question mark as of now.
Well, having watched two of the three shows, I can say that Bionic Woman and Gossip Girl will definitely stay on my agenda for Wednesday nights. We'll see about Private Practice tomorrow. As for next week, should I enjoy all three shows, I will randomly select one to watch in its original and live incarnation each week while allowing the DVR to record the other two. Who knew that Thursday morning's television would be as exciting as Wednesday night's?

No comments: