Wednesday, September 19

The rugs will be returned

I think I'm officially running out of random little things to do around my house. I've had the most eclectic lists of things to get at both Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond this week, and I'm feeling strangely satisfied having gotten the items and placed them properly. (B,B&B: toilet lid cover, soap dispenser, atomic clock, napkin holder, kitchen rugs. All very necessary.)
Really, it's just the big-ticket items that are bugging me now, including a TV stand with cabinet doors to keep little fingers from messing with the equipment; one of those new iMacs (seriously, I must possess one soon); and nightstands for my bedroom. Each of these things is a bit more than what I can just bop out to the store to buy, and each of the current renditions of these things is irritating me with its presence. All I see when I look at my current TV stand, computer and nightstand set are the nifty new ones that should be occupying that space. It's a sickness, I know. It's called "get a job before you go insane."
Mom is coming to town tomorrow, and, per usual, we have a very full plate for the weekend. Plans include, but are not limited to, lunch dates, shopping activities, dinners and daily excursions aplenty. Of course, I'm totally game for all of it. Every day with Mom is a treat!

No comments: