Wednesday, September 5

I like the cowboys

I really don't think that there can be a single thing bad about this movie. Russell Crowe: good. Christian Bale: good. Cowboys: good. Shooting guns and general destruction in the Old West: good. Hot guys on horseback: good.
Yep, I think that 3:10 to Yuma will be our movie of choice this weekend. Okay, okay, it will be my choice for the weekend, but since it's an homage to the old-time westerns, I won't have a problem getting Brian into the theater, too. In fact, I've already floated the idea, and he's up for it.
I got my Entertainment Weekly this week and was a bit disappointed to see Jodie Foster on the cover. I was hoping to see Crowe and Bale on it. But then I realized that their movie doesn't start until this weekend, so they could very well be gracing the cover of the upcoming issue of my favorite magazine, and might be chilling in my mailbox as soon as Friday. That makes me happy. I like their hotness on the cover of my magazine.
But suddenly I'm a bit sad, because I realize that the most recent issue of EW had an interview with Bale already, and the review of Yuma was the lead in their movie section. Damn. No Russell Crowe on the cover? Awful! An unforgivable mistake! Very, very bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, well, but the issue of Cowboys & Indians now on stands has Russell/Ben Wade on the cover.

Anonymous said...

maybe yuma will be a hot spot now with all this publicity....eh, yeah right..nevermind