Thursday, August 23

What a cool fish

I don't know what I've been doing that I've been too busy to blog lately. I could probably name off some of the past few days' highlights (installed new car seat; shopped at Target, Nordstrom, Albertson's, and Babies R Us; attended our first playdate; created pile of old baby stuff for Jennifer and Brett; made up the list of Mary's Moo Moos for sale), but it wouldn't be too interesting. [Editor's note: You see what I did there? I made you read the boring things I did before telling you that they were boring! Written trickery!]
Stories, stories, stories. I have none, so I'll just go to bed.
But first, a birthday haiku for Aunt Bette, whose big day is sometime around now. Mwah!
"A lady who's so special,
deserves a great day;
have a happy one!"

No comments: