Sunday, August 5

I like that she's kinda slutty

I got to digging through that damned guest/office closet today. We stopped and bought six boxes so that I could "organize" the space a bit better. Well, at least better in my head when I looked at it. Anyway, in so doing, I came across the three boxes of Mary's Moo Moo cow figurines that I had collected for several years, and moved from apartment to apartment for the last few. I think the last time I had them out on display was in our last apartment here in Arizona before moving to Boston.
At any rate, I have too many of the cows for my current purposes, so am looking for a way to sell them, or send them off to a good home. Did you know that there are collectors and message boards dedicated to the Moos? I didn't, until today. Now, I have two boxes of Moos that I don't want anymore, and several others that will now be divvied up amongst the holiday decor. Of those that I want to sell, I need to list them out, by name and number, for these message boards. That will not be a small task. I am not looking forward to it.

No comments: