Saturday, August 18

Any good suggestions for us?

Netflix is a really cool thing ... until you run out of movies to watch. I have six titles in my queue. Just six. It's really kind of embarrassing. I've had the little alarm at the bottom of my queue page for a while that reads (I paraphrase), "Pick more movies, loser, or you might end up with none at all."
All the flicks in my queue are either short wait or long wait, but none are available now. That means that when I send Clerks back unwatched on Monday, I may not have a third movie until one of those others is available. This poses a problem for me, simply because I won't be comfortable living with less than I should have (a constant issue with me).
Truth be told, I'm actually having a hard time sitting down and watching movies lately. I just can't bring myself to plant my ass on the sofa and spend the time. I'm hoping that it's a phase. So, I'm sure you're all dying to know what's in my queue, aren't you. Okay, I'll share: Hot Fuzz, Wild Hogs, Blades of Glory, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Fracture.

No comments: