Sunday, July 8

Mine look nothing like this one

My eyebrows are out of control. Why? Well, I've held back on grooming them because I'm going to see Diane the end of this week. Diane, I will tell you, waxes and shapes an eyebrow like no one else in the world. She's quite the master, really. Anyway, I like to hold back on maintaining my brows for the week or so before seeing Diane, because it gives her more to work with, and a more extensive wax helps time the regrowth a bit better.
But for some reason (laziness), I've neglected the basic maintenance over the last few weeks, thereby making these last several days before seeing Diane even more crazy with the eyebrows. I actually feel and look more like I've never had an eyebrow wax. The only thing making the eyebrows tolerable is the long bang length, and the fact that my bangs are hanging over my eyes, covering the brows and keeping them shaded from view.

No comments: