Tuesday, June 26

Former inmate seeking good deeds to do

You know what Brian said? He said it's "pink-alicious!"
How ridiculous are we that we're both so happy to have a pink bathroom? The towels and rug, I have to say, make the whole space so much prettier, and yes, WHIMSICAL! Brian even thinks that the pink makes the bathroom seem larger. I'm not sure about that, since it's still a pretty tiny bathroom, but I like where his head is at! Pink makes everything better!

What else is going on today? Well, our girl, Paris Hilton, walked out of jail a little after 12 a.m. this morning. I'm glad for her. And I'm all about her making as much out of this as she can, because as far as I'm concerned, she got a raw deal. I think that the judge was trying so hard to make an example of her that he went a little ass-over-teacup, and punished her far more than she deserved for her offense. Who knows how long her epiphany about being a better person will last, but I applaud her efforts. If she really does dive into a life of good deeds and philanthropy, she could really make a difference (money-wise, anyway). This world is all about second chances, and I think that Paris deserves one.

No comments: