Friday, June 15

I want yesterday's earpiece

Okay, I'll say it. I hate the Bluetooth accessory to my phone. For reasons that are typically me, of course. I don't like that I have to take it into the house with me to charge it. I don't like that I have to remember to turn it on and off. I don't like that it's little and easy to lose. (As I type that, I really don't even know where my stupid little Bluetooth is.) I don't like that I'm one of those people with the blue flashing light in my ear when I'm wearing it.
How to solve this problem. Well, check out Sony Ericcson.com, and that says that there is, indeed, a plug-in earpiece that is compatible to my phone (contrary to what the AT&T guy told me so he could get me to buy the Bluetooth. Liar). Unfortunately, the Sony web site doesn't allow for purchases right from it, so it pointed me towards the closest retailers that should have it. The first place was the AT&T store, you know, the one with the liar. Second was Best Buy, which didn't have it, and the third was Radio Shack, which also didn't have it.
So it looks like an Internet search is in my future. I don't think it'll be that big a deal though. (The Internet has everything!) I'm sure that some random web site has it for sale. Someone else must sell it, I mean, even if it is a nonexistent earpiece that no one stocks because they can get more money for the Bluetooth.

UPDATE: Actually, after an exhaustive, 30-second Internet search, I found that Sony Ericcson does sell the earpiece online. I have ordered it, and it should be here next Thursday. But still, on the record, I hate the Bluetooth.

No comments: