Wednesday, June 6

Caramel and marshmallow, covered in chocolate

ITEM!: Some things naturally lend themselves to theme parks in Florida. The latest inspiration for a park is the Harry Potter series of books. Quite brilliant, actually. This image is a rendering of what Hogwarts, overlooking the town of Hogsmeade, would look like in the park. Well, I'm all over it.
ITEM!: Is it possible to care so little for a sport that no one seems to know who's playing in the finals? Does anyone even care who wins the NBA Finals? More specifically, anyone not from San Antonio or Cleveland? (I looked it up to know who was playing.)
ITEM!: The CBS show, Jericho, has been picked up for a mini-season next year. Yay! I love that the network has listened to the fans about this one. Granted, a low-ratings show, but sometimes, a show needs to be fostered, nurtured and loved. Now let's just be sure that not only the current fans but new ones tune in to the second season. The network has said that if there are enough eyes on the screens, it may pick Jericho up for a full third season.
ITEM!: I found my resume last night. Thank goodness I had the foresight to burn it onto a CD many months ago. The on-computer version was lost in the great hard drive death of 2006. I would have been pissed to have to re-type that whole thing. Now I just need to get the guts up to start sending it out!
ITEM!: Brian and I made a small investment in See's Candies this weekend. I think I will leave my computer now and go check out the health and well being of a scotchmallow.

No comments: