Sunday, June 24

Baby pig pink

* Sony cracked me up this week. Oh sure, they shipped my earpiece for my phone, but they also sent it via the FedEx option that requires a person in the home to sign for the package. I can appreciate that this is necessary for the people who buy Playstation 3s or something, but doing that for my cheesy $20 earpiece was ridiculous. Luckily, on the third attempt, Brian was home, and was able to sign for it. At any rate, I've tried it out a couple times, and the earpiece works like a charm. Yay me!
* Whenever I attach the tray to Sydney's highchair, Oliver comes running over. He knows that the tray means it's Cheerios time, and that means that he'll be getting a low cholesterol treat ... or 10 of them. It all really depends on how agile the little fingers happen to be that afternoon.
* Baby and I took a quick trip through Bed, Bath & Beyond today. I'm still looking for some new towels for my bathroom, and was hoping to be inspired. And holy damn, I was! There was the most wonderful shade of pink! I want pink towels! Best part? When I asked Brian if he could handle pink towels in his bathroom, he said, "Sure, whatever you want." (It sounds defeated written out like that, though it's not meant to be. He was more enthusiastic than a period at the end of the statement, but not as excited as an exclamation point. Create your own punctuation.) I'm so excited! I can't wait to get my new towels!
* I had a most lovely weekend with my mommy. I wish I lived closer so we could hang out more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy had a lovely weekend hanging out with you, too - and having you living closer would be the best!