Thursday, May 31

That'll be $300 for the boxes, please

* The shrubbery shapers were back today. Damn them.
* I had to call (AGAIN!) the front office of my apartment complex to find out why I am still without a new washer, microwave and ceiling fan in my bedroom. I'm getting very frustrated with them. In talking with a couple of the Gymboree moms today about moving, they said that it would probably only take them a couple days to pack up for a move. I was all, "It takes me a couple months, I'm so particular about it." But tonight, I'm wondering. How quickly could I pack up my apartment to get out of this place? I imagine that if it came down to having to be out in six weeks, I could probably do it.
* Katy and I reorganized the furniture in my living room yesterday, and today I decided that I'm officially liking it. No more red lamp, sadly, but it's a more comfortable space with the big sofa. Incidentally, the sofa passed Brian's test last night: he fell asleep on it quite comfortably.
* I finished my brownies tonight. They were really yummy.

No comments: