Wednesday, May 30

The Emmett tables

One more project done and finished.
New sofa; check!
Brian and I visited a few different furniture stores over the weekend, and finally decided on one that we both seem to like. It's a big, cushy, chocolate brown, pseudo-suede sofa, with decorative rivets. Rivets? Yes! Rivets! Brian was confused by my sudden and incomprehensible decision that decorative rivets were not as awful as they were just less than a year ago. I, too, am intrigued by my change of heart in regards to the rivets, but not enough to really care a lot.
As it is, I've got a large brown sofa in my living room, as well as a coffee table and TV stand that simply do not go with the rest of the room decor. They must be changed. Actually, I've already found a coffee table replacement in the latest Pottery Barn catalog. I think I'll go with the two square tables instead of the one rectangular table. I've been really excited about that possibility lately. They're pricey though, so I think I'll wait until next month to pick them up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You want your bunk bed coffee table Babe?