Thursday, May 17

Coincidentally, or not, it's channel 8

I'm vexed. Do I stick with my desire for an iPod attached stereo, or go with the satellite radio? I've been hungering for the iPod attachment for months, but have got to say that spending the last several days with Mom's Sirius radio has been fun, enlightening and thought provoking. So maybe the "Movin' EZ" station isn't exactly my speed, but the "Big 80s" is just what I need to get through the day. I mean, it transmitted by favorite 80s song ever on Tuesday! (FYI, it's Glass Tiger's "Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone." And no, iTunes hasn't made it available yet. I check regularly.) So, I could go with the iPod, which I love so very much. But the Sirius station plays stuff that I didn't even realize was missing from my iPod's library.
Hmm. Which stations would I listen to, were I to have Sirius? Definitely, the 80s, and Elvis. Show tunes, adult alternative, and rock are required, too. The Oldies, sure. The 90s, too. Actually, the selection is quite nice. Maybe I should go with the satellite radio.
Yeah!
AND
the iPod attachment! That's the ticket! Why choose one when both is twice as nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the best reason of all to go satellite is that Bob Dylan hosts a satellite radio show on XM once a week: "Theme Time Radio Hour."

http://www.xmradio.com/bobdylan/