Monday, April 2

Miss USA must go!

You know how there are some things that, as you do them, you think to yourself, "I can't believe that I'm doing this." Tonight, I voted on Dancing with the Stars. Um, I did it online, if that makes it any better. I wasn't like one of those reality television fanatics who sits on the phone all night calling the same number 50 times to be sure that so-and-so doesn't get kicked off next week. No, I sat at my computer and voted only 10 times (because that's as many as they would allow), to be sure that Laila, Joey, Apolo, Ian, Leeza and John would not get kicked off. And now that I've broken the seal on voting, I'll be doing it every week, and getting annoyed as some of my favorites get invited to leave the dance floor. It's kinda harsh actually, the way they get kicked out. I didn't care too much about Paulina Poriskova, except to say that she was funnier than I thought she would be, but if it's a cool person, like Joey, next week, I'll be pissed, and may just boycott the rest of the show.
People of America! Don't vote for Shandi! Send her packing!

No comments: