Tuesday, April 10

I'll just keep calling them until I get it

I'm watching Dancing with the Stars: The Results right now. I did vote on last night's performances, and look forward to seeing Joey, Apolo and Ian move on to next week. Seriously, I think that, even though he seems to be a nice guy, Clyde Drexler needs to get the boot. Granted, his training segment was edited to make him look badly, but I really do think that he's the worst of all the stars. We'll see how it goes as the evening progresses.

My "new" microwave was installed yesterday while Katy, Sydney and I were out at the psychic and lunch. I put quote marks around new, because it isn't. It is, in fact, a microwave that was removed from some other apartment to make room for the new appliances that they are installing into the empty units. Um, not only was it not the new one I was expecting, but it was absolutely filthy. There is still a large, sticky stain on the bottom of it, that after every cleaning potion and 15 minutes of scrubbing, wouldn't budge. This, of course, has me in a snit.
I called the office this morning. I was all, "Hey. I did not get the microwave I was told to expect. In fact, I got a used microwave that was disgustingly dirty and that I had to spend 15 minutes cleaning. My questions for you: Who decided that I'm not good enough to have a new microwave, and when can I expect my new microwave, because this is unacceptable."
The guy in the office took my phone number, and said I should hear from the maintenance supervisor today. I did not. I will call back tomorrow. I will have a new microwave!

1 comment:

-T. said...

You don't get what you don't stalk. Get a new microwave..go girl. =)