Monday, March 26

Just clean the carpets, please

ITEM!: The Picture People, the place where we got Sydney's four-month portraits, seems to have gone out of business in their Scottsdale location. Um, that makes me really mad. It is totally my luck that the store is there for years and years, and right when I start making the place a normal stop, it closes. Frickin' frick. Now what? I gotta find some place else to take the little girl to get her snaps. (I have ordered more photos to send out to everyone, but their online store is taking forever to get them done. I'm going to call tomorrow and see what the hell is going on with these people.)
ITEM!: I'm having my carpets cleaned on Wednesday morning. Brian seems to think that the guys are going to muscle me into getting something done that we don't want to pay for. All I want, really, is for them to get all the dirt out of my carpets. They do that, don't they? I know they'll be all, "You've got a dog. You should have us do the pet urine cleaning, too." Little do they know that Oliver is a rock star, and finds pee and poop inside the house as dirty as B and I do.
ITEM!: I had six of the eight teams going into the Elite Eight, and none, count them, none, of the Final Four. That's got to be some kind of record, right? I've tossed the bracket already. Brian's holding on to his, since he's got Florida winning the tournament.
ITEM!: I'm having sleep issues lately. I've been waking up in the early mornings, say at 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. (with or without baby's help), and have not been able to get back to sleep for about 90 minutes. It's really weird. It's happened three nights in a row now, and I'm about ready to think something may be terribly wrong. I've tried several different tactics to get back to sleep, but they have all failed. Let's hope that tonight is better and that I'll get a decent night's rest.
ITEM!: I'm off on a fun adventure with Auntie Donna tomorrow night. You all will have to wait until Wednesday to hear about it.

No comments: