Tuesday, March 20

He killed in that disco suit

I've developed another secret shame. I DVR'd Dancing with the Stars last night, and watched it tonight. Brian would not indulge me by sitting next to me throughout the two-hour premiere, so I went on alone -- against my better judgment. And I enjoyed it.
I watched a show that could be classified as reality television. I feel a little bit dirty.
But alas, I have talked my way through this, and have reasoned that Dancing is not really reality TV so much as it is a competition played out on television. It lacks the emotional "drama" of, say, The Real World or Survivor (people and their issues played out for the world to watch train-wreck style), but the show still can keep me hooked on the characters involved.
As you can tell by the picture I've chosen to accompany this post, Joey Fatone (of the former boy band *NSync) and his partner, Kym Johnson, are the dancers I consider to be the front runners right now.

No comments: