Thursday, March 1

Happy March!

I'm watching Thriller Max, one of the Cinemax channels, waiting for 2:50 p.m. when Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is scheduled to start. During the day on these premium movie channels, one never knows what one will get. Witness the movie I'm forced to endure until H.P. starts: They Live, starring Roddy Piper ("Rowdy" Roddy Piper, of wrestling fame, I assume) and Keith David. Here's the best part -- "When two men put on special sunglasses they see aliens and subliminal messages." I bet people get paid for coming up with a summary like that. Better yet, people get paid for coming up with a movie idea like that. The credits are rolling now, so the movie's over, but I don't remember any kind of ending. It was that good.
So here's the March avatar! She's breezy in her St. Patrick's Day scarf and at the St. Pat's parade, huh? Love it! This is the kind of avatar that would make my angel Gramps very happy.

No comments: